What is PATH?
PATH for Inclusion
a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that helps fund Camp Arrowhead
PATH relies on interested individuals, businesses and other non-profit organizations to give their time, talent and financial support to help promote and sponsor programs. Please help support us and make a difference in the lives of many.
* Awarded tuition scholarships for Arrowhead Day Camp & Residential Camp
* Funded transportation for Camp Arrowhead and Skyline Programs
* Defrayed the cost of the Arrowhead Volunteer Program
* Established a scholarship for graduating high school volunteers
* Contributed to the cost of Camp Arrowhead structural repairs
* Contributed to the purchase of a new van and other specialized equipment
* Sponsored social events for the eastern MA special needs community
Have Questions or want to connect with PATH?
Send e-mail to: HarrySNesbitt@gmail.com
DONATE THROUGH PATH
You can mail us directly at:
Natick Recreation and Parks Dept.
179 Boden Lane
Natick, MA 01760
THANK YOU for your support.